Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Layouts And A Card For Jillibean Soup

Happy Friday everyone! I have a few projects up on the Jillibean Soup blog that I have not share it here yet and here they are.....


I absolutely love the latticework Placemat, it's especially useful for those who don't own a silhouette. They come in 12x12, you can choose to work with the entire sheet or trim it down just like I did on this layout. Jill aka The Big Bean gave us a challenge back in March to use as many products as possible on a layout without looking too crowded. I decided that the Placemat is the perfect candidate to showcase papers from 4 different collections. I started by tracing the latticework pattern on several papers, trimmed and adhered them on the Placemat, leaving some of those blank  because I like it that way :) The next products I love by Jillibean Soup are their alpha stickers. Absolutely LOVE! Here you can see I used 6 different alpha types (including Wise Words) to create the title. This photo of me and Jessy was taken back in November 2012 when she and her husband, Eric visited us. She was pregnant at that time and now her baby is already 2 months old. Time is flying by pretty quick!


No doubt, I'm white space lover. I can't seem to fill my entire page with embellishment or paper and have to have some empty space here and there. It's just my style. So this layout is a perfect example of what my true style is. Clean and simple :) Love this photo of my daughter and my MIL....the title says it all, she is truly my MIL's sunshine :)


Lastly, a card I made with my favorite collection, the Chilled Cucumber Soup. I almost used up some of the paper from this pretty collection...just can't help it. This card was made based on a sketch by Kimber. I love Kimber's style and her sketch is so wonderful to work with! 

Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Both are so so gorgeous CIndy! I just love your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well not many ppl can rock the white space but you did it so effortlessly!! Totally love the layout of us & the rest too. You have a beautiful style :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layouts and card, Cindy Lee! I especially love the title treatment in your first layout-- it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOu know how much I adore your work!! THese are beautiful... and not many can nailed white space... you made it look so simple!... hugs..x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh goodness, so so gorgeous. Love both the LOs and the cute card. UR simplicity is just so beautiful. Ahhhh, so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving how Clean and Simple your layouts are! yet still inspiring... :) Jillibean Chilled cucumber is a gorgeous collection! You make me wanna have them all but it's so hard to find here in Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete