Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Thinking Of You ♥


 nothing much to share today except for a card I made a while ago
♥ playing with washi tape again...and yes I have a serious washi tape addiction....I don't see myself ever recover, at least not so soon :)
♥ staples can be a great accent on any project...at least for me. I know people who don't craft find it weird that I add staples on my card. 
♥ the only tool that I make full use of is my tracing wheel
♥ I have some happy news to share soon :)

xoxo

8 comments:

  1. I think its really awesome and cheap accent to add on to your card or LO...especially when you know how/what to coordinate with... and you seems to rock them all the time... Hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card :)
    yup.. my hubby wondered why I added staples to my cards last time as well... so I stopped :P But they are pretty... especially some of the colored ones :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card is amazing!
    stapples do look great! I've never thought of decorating my projects with them... gonna try =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. TRIPLE WOW! :) so pretty! love your card and staples look great... hehehehehe.... Can't wait for you happy news!~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your style, Cindy! ♥
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card! I love using the stapler as well! :)

    ReplyDelete