Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

More Layouts

I have been rushing to finish my work but I wanted to pop in here quickly just to share what I've made recently. The first layout featured the May's Studio Calico kit, 35mm. I have seen arrows everywhere and I love it. So I incorporated arrows onto my layout and still love it!


In case you wonder why my titles are crooked, I will tell you to blame it on my photography skill. I had spend hours to get the picture right but always ended up with crooked picture. It's frustrating and I give up on picture perfect. Anyone has any tip on photographing layout, please do share it with me. I needed one so badly!


I have not one but two layouts to share today. I love chevron!! Can you tell? Lol :) 




xoxo

9 comments:

  1. they are both very gorgeous layouts, dearie!!! ey, btw, how come i don't have the pink chevron pp in my package??? It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are precious and beautiful ... CIndy... Love the space!!! I love it... hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet pages!! I'm with you on the page photography, mine always end up crooked too :S !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woweeee!! Both layouts are beautiful dearie! Love the photos tool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layouts, Cindy! Such an adorable photo of Abigail :) I don't photograph layouts very often but I learned that it's better to mount the camera on a tripod rather than shooting it handheld. It really helps to point straight down plus you have all the time to align the frame exactly w/ the edges of your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my oh my, whats not to love? They are soooooo beautiful. Loving all your embellishments!

    ReplyDelete