Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Best Friends are the joy of life

Two weeks ago I told myself I would blog more frequent maybe two or three post a week, then last week I was gone again. Now I'm not even sure if I would able to keep up with creating, let alone blogging. I've been inactive in the creating department for a while.....occasionally managed to squeeze a card or two but that's it. Not more than that. I'm feeling really uninspired lately and although there are many things that I want to do but  it seems hard to start. I'm hopeful that time will help me get back the creative juice I once had and the inspirations to create again. I'm hopeful............

If you are a frequent visitor to my blog, I'm sure you will recognized this photo and will probably think that this girl has no other photo to scrap except this. Well, it's almost true. As a self-proclaimed procrastinator, developing photo is always the last thing on my mind. Hence, different layouts with same photo :) I created this layout almost two months ago for Crate Paper June Color Challenge. I didn't win but Tara Anderson featured mine and a few others as her favorite on the blog. You can check out the post here


Hope you have a fun creative day ahead! See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Huggsss babe. Ur mr mojo will be back ;) BTW i lurve ur layout. Its fantabolous! ^_^

    keep creating! I think soon it will be Josh's Layouts lolx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stranger..... Simple and stunning layout.... you nailed CAS style!!! hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you should just put pics of your creations. No talking, let us just admire. lol. Love your layout, my kind of style *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound like me Cindy, it's why I don't scrapbook. I am sooo lazy about my pictures. I LOVE this LO. Seriously, the paint the hearts the, everything! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete