Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

True Love

I had a great weekend! Besides, my in-laws were out of town and I have the house all to myself. Hehe, I can do whatever I want and craft whenever I want. You can tell I love being alone :) So on Saturday, we had a craft bazaar at Rasa Sayang hotel and together with Sheila (Philip and Sarah too), we manned a table/stall full of handmade goodies. Josie dropped by and took some photos of us. I'll talk more about it later.

But for now, I have a layout to share. In my record, this is the second layout I've made thus far and I'm actually hook on scrapbooking now. It's so different from cardmaking but I'm ready to learn more about it. Here's the layout I made using of one of my favorite wedding photo taken from last year. The pattern paper that I used are mostly from the Lost & Found collection by MME. I LOVE LOVE this collection a lot! Don't you just love the glittery edge? The text backgroud? The polka dots? Ohhh, I can go on and on and on...lol :) Some of the goodies here are gifts from Sheila like the Jenni Bowlin butterfly sticker, the doily transparencies by Maya Road and the beautiful heart stick pins. She always pamper me with pretty stuff and I'm spoiled :)


Paper flowers are in rage right now and I decided to make a few for this layout. Besides looking pretty, they add dimension and depth to a layout.


More flower. Hehe....can you see the big beautiful butterfly peeking out? I can't create a layout without my favorite butterfly, can I? Lol. Some of you asked a while ago about the brand of this butterfly die and I forgotten about it. So sorry. It's by Quickutz. I was first introduced to it by my talented babe, Jessy and I fell in love with it instantly! She knew how much I loved it and generously die cut a few more for me. Thanks babe!


Before I end this, I would love to say THANK YOU for leaving me the sweetest comments on my previous post!!!! I've said it over and over that you gals are the BEST and SUPPORTIVE bloggy friends I've ever had!! I would love to hug each and every one of you but I can't so I'm sending a HUGE virtual hug to all of you! I'm off to commenting now :)

Have a great day!

20 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous
    ..you should do more... i love the DP and the blooms... match just like the photo...BLISS...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning Cindy, really love the overall soft approach... goes so well with your beautiful wedding photo!

    I'll be looking forward to more of your gorgeous scrapbook LOs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous Cindy! And can I just say you photography is totally rockin'! ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout, Cindy! You were such a gorgeous bride!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gorgeous Cindy! :) I recognize the photo! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely.. like all your work... they are just gorgeous!!!

    Love your handmade flowers with brads... wonderful uses of brads :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! Only the second one you've ever done? Totally wouldn't have guessed that with this stunning page Cindy! I is gorgeous, and I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Babe...Lurve your layout! Its lovely! Liked the butterfly too!!!
    Can't wait till you share the picts at Rasa Sayang!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your scrap booking is even more gorgeous than your cards! You are a pro already at it!! I want to see more!! Love those paper flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cindy you are already rocking the layouts on number2! Congrats girl - this one is a true beauty & lucky me I also got some of those butterflies from Jessy, have run out now & am having serious withdrawals lol!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love it when you do layouts, GOSH!! Beautiful composition, color, details and those fabulous flowers are to die for! So pretty, I really could stare at this all day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so talented... Keep it up... *hugs* back... Very lovely wedding pic ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You seriously "abuse" the butterflies I die-cut them for you. LOL!! You showcased it in so many ways & I am glad that I gave you more. LOL! I love your layout girl, the details and the designs are just so beautifully done. That is one good looking wedding photo, can't wait to see more from you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. babe...u did LOVELY layout!!! love this...and all the details are just drop dead gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. you really do charming pages, cindy! this one is darling:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. gosh has it been that long since I visited your pretty blog!! lol...I've been on a mad rush between work & spending time with Aneeka..I love your lo babe! and I have to agree with Lynnda,...u shud do more! gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You should make MORE!!! Love this page and the handmade flowers. Just gorgeous and of course the pic is just priceless! You could have been a model!!!

    ReplyDelete