Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Handmade Soap

I have no card to share but instead a picture of some fun gift I put together for my friends. You know how I love packaging and these cute little soap infused with exotic spices and pure essential oil are just what I'm looking for. To make it even more personal, I wrapped up the soap with some colorful paper and ribbons. They smell really good and not overpowering. My favorite has to be the lemongrass. I love everything lemongrass! It has this soothing smell that calms me down and I also love the fact that it help to keep mosquitoes away :) They also make a perfect Christmas gift, don't you think?

A new range of handmade soap are available at Smidapaper soon. Come check them out when the new store open on 25th November.

Have a fun filled day!

14 comments:

  1. smells and looks nice :)
    Great packaging dear.. yes.. I love handmade soaps too. I do love lavendar though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fun Cindy! I love the color combos! Handmade soap is so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely idea Cindy!
    Love your packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what adorable packaging. I wish I enjoyed wrapping gifts like you do. My Christmas wrapping is all done, and I hated the wrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the gifts!!! So nice! When I come visit, you must bring me to your shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are such a cute little package.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so darn cute!! I've nvr tried handmade soap..shud give it go a soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab Gifts...cute too...love the colors...xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and so neat! I'm not a huge user of soap myself because my skin is very sensitive but I DO love to smell and look at soaps, too pretty not to!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh..love the fragrance of lemonade..yes, not too strong but it's refreshing..if I have got the chance to go to Penang, I will drop by at your local shop.

    ReplyDelete
  11. aah.. beautiful. a perfect doorgift :D thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey cindy, juz saw these packaging. wah....can i steal ur wrapping idea? hehe. wanna package these for friends too! ;) muaks n merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete