Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Together Forever Mini Album

Hello lovelies!

It's Friday again! I'm always happy when it's Friday, who doesn't? Lol :) I'm here to share a mini album that my friend commissioned me to make. Yep...you heard me right. Not a card but a mini album. I can't share the contents but only can show you some of the details inside.

The cover (I seriously love the butterfly!! Thanks Jessy! I'm considering of getting one soon)


Paper fabric by Dear Lizzy and butterfly die by Papertrey


Sheila knows I love ticket and bought me a pack of Maya Road's ticket (thank you my friend!)


Bought the tiny sentiment stamp from Wati not too long ago and I love the crisp result that the stamp gives. It's from Technique Tuesday by the way.


I got to run! We are having a group outing and my colleagues are waiting for me! See you soon!

15 comments:

  1. sooo pretty and girlie...so the fabbie butterfly on the cover...what die is that from? it is so lovely and intricate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks gorgeous Cindy! Love the butterfly! And the sweet colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't need to see from my magic binoculars... ITs absolutely gorgeous... and yes I heart the butterfly too.. have a good one Cindy...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty cindy! love the butterfly diecut and fabric one too. adorable ticket! your friend will love it. thanks for sharing and have a great friday and weekend! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great that you have completed the album! Tho u can't show the whole album it still look so beautifully done!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Cindy! I love all of the little details you put into it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your mini is beautiful and I agree I love the butterfly on the cover. Can you tell us who it is made by?

    ReplyDelete
  8. If it's got your touch, it's def gotta be beautiful ;) from the lil that's shown, I can see that's a truly gorgeous mini!! Your fren will love it gurl! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thi is just just gorgeous.. never made an album before... so this is just fabbie... yeah love that gorgeous butterfly :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cindy,
    What a perfect memory book. So much thought and detail seemed to go into it! Thanks for sharing!
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah...I'm sure your friend will LOVE this creation of yours, love the Maya Road stuff, so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your mini Cindy - I can tell there is a enormous amount of detail. So pretty...More minis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cindy it's a lovely album..the butterfly really looks the alike to the Hero Arts stamp butterfly..is that the Sizzix die-cut butterfly??

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautifully created my friend... the colours are just so sweet... and the details u put in look gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete