Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Let's Hang Out!

Hey there! This is my second post.....please scroll down for the first one. I'm back to share another card I made over the weekend. This card uses lots of Dear Lizzy line courtesy of my sweet friend, Jessy! She knows that I love this and graciously gave me a RAK full of Dear Lizzy stuff! (Thanks dearie!) I am so fortunate and it's a blessing to be surrounded by so many great friends! That's the reason why I LOVE blogging!! This card is dedicated to all my bloggy friends....I really wish I could hang out with each and everyone of you!


Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

  1. Honestly I was waiting for you to scrap Dear Lizzy collection & u finally did!! I love the card & of coz the title. So adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww.. super sweet card :).. love the colours and sentiment... yipes.. dear I have been loving your work that I am leaving you doubles.. my impatience.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I so love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy, I love this!!!!! Such a fun Card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun card...love the happy bright card..the clothes are so cute..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, beautiful colors on these papers! Love it! So cute and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a SWEET card! Love how you used the Dear Lizzy line! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish we could hang out too!! Maybe some of your genius would rub off on me!! :) Hugs to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool card..and would love to hang out with you too...do let me know if you come down to SG!

    ReplyDelete