Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

Still no news........

.........of Ares after he had gone missing on Sunday :( But the love and support that you ladies showed me are more than enough to keep me going even at times like this! Words are not enough to describe how THANKFUL I am for having great buddies like you all. THANK YOU!

When we learned that Ares was missing yesterday, we went on a frantic search for him but to no avail. I was so sad that I could no longer hold my tears and burst out in my room. Hubby was constantly at my side trying his best to comfort me. At last I regained my composure and went to my craft room and started to create. That's the only way I can get keep Ares out of my mind.....at least for awhile.

Another set of gift tags that I made using the Holiday Button Bits stamp set. I ran out of red buttons so I subsituted them with the circle ornaments from the Tree Trimming Trio set. Then I dot in the middle with Sakura gell pen.





This bag was made using the Around Town Tote template. Inside the bag was a baby-tee for my bestie.



Side view...



Thanks for stopping by and please forgive my sombre mood.

13 comments:

  1. Oh girly!! I am sad to know that Ares can't be found. I know no other dogs can be replaced easily but I do hope that by doing craft, it can be a therapeutic session for you. I so love those gingerbread tags, adorable as always!! That is a very beautiful bag for your gf's baby... love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cindy so sorry. I'm so glad you have crafting to help take you mind off it for a bit. I love what you did! Love that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no..sorry dear to hear about Ares..hugs!
    anyway u did great with those tags and other xmasy stuffs lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry about Ares. I hope you are able to find him or he returns very soon. Sometimes when life is stressful, I throw myself into creative projects to try and destress and take my mind off situations, so I completely understand. Hugs to you! Your tags and gift bag are marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy,
    Sorry to hear about Ares, praying for you to find him.
    I LOVE the tags & that cute bag.Your creations are all so pretty.
    Merry Christmas.
    Hugs to you,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sweetest and cutest tag, love that gingerbread man and that totebag, wow, that snowflake is like no other I've seen, wonderful! I hope your heart heals soon because Ares will come back to you - hang in there, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl I am so sorry. I would be so upset too. I hope he comes back.

    I do love your tags!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cindy...hang in there sista...thinking of ya...

    cute projects for today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cindy ~ I'm so sorry to hear about Ares. I truly hope he'll be returned to you soon! In the meantime, you're creating some beautiful items! Those tags and bag are fabulous! Aloha, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry about Ares! I just wanted to let you know that you have made such adorable tags! So glad to have found your blog!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry to hear about Ares, hopefully he'll come around! Also, very cute looking tags! so cheery! love the bag too, fun fun!

    Hugs
    Clouds :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute stuff you made here! Glad creating could keep your thoughts away from Ares for awhile. Take care my friend!

    ReplyDelete