Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Ornament Card

Hey ladies!

Today's card was made using the October Afternoon paper that I had for months. Don't you just love the pink text and the white snowflake prints? Delish! It is double sided and comes with coordinating pink polka dots. More delish! The cardstock is by Coredinations which I also had it in my stash for months.

I am into ornament card this year and this one looks similar to the ornament card I've made earlier...it's fun!

Now is it me or do you think that the ornaments look like strawberries? Seriously, they almost look like they can eat, lol :)




I started my Christmas card sale earlier this week and I'm happy to say that I sold 17 cards already....woot! woot! I hope this year sale will exceed last year where I sold 25 cards :)

10 comments:

  1. Nice Ornament! Look like strawberry to me..I like the background with white snowflakes. Nice pink holiday mood..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it does look like strawberry too!! Yummo!! Lovely pink christmas cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy Christmas cards..!!! Love them.. You did a fantastic Job Cindy.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are so pretty!! I love that Cosmo pink paper! And congrats on the sales!! Your cards rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these...sooooo pretty pink-alicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made it even MORE delish w. those ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lucky you, selling all those cards! awesome! speaking of awesome, so are your cards, luv luv the ornaments and that you used what looks to me like a soft shade of pink. so cool, luv those bows too. As for me, this yr i'm hosting a card and tag stamping party, for all the awesome girls I met in school this last yr! So excited!

    Hugs
    Clouds :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! Love the text background on that paper, if you hadn't said it, I would have thought you stamped that and the snowflakes, and I LOVE the pink glittery goodness on the ornaments, this is one amazingly cute card, the bold red ribbon completes the look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word, Cindy! Love your ornaments, and love pink for Christmas!! You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this card! The colors are so pretty and I LOVE the text background! I just did a card and typed 'Twas the night before Christmas on white cardsock and used that for a border. If PTI won't give it to us, we'll make our own!!!

    ReplyDelete