Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sweet Baby

Hello Ladies! Happy Thursday to y'all!

Seems like I haven't been posting in a long time....even though it's only been a few days. I've been really busy working on a project that took me a week to complete. But I can only show them to you tomorrow. So please come back again :)

Before I go on, I have two happy news to share. First, I won myself a blog candy hosted by Susan over at Imagine.Create.Express. Oh my....I was just too surprised for words! Thanks Susan!!

Second, remember the first sketch challenge hosted by Savitri and her adorable daugther M? GUESS WHAT?? I won the challenge because M picked my toaster and bread card! Yeay! I won a gift card for Julie Billingsley’s store at Sweet Shoppe Designs. Thanks for your pick, M!

Here's the card I made for the CARDS blog challenge. This time Paige challenged us to create simple, colorful, collage-y cards. My card was totally inspired by Kim Hughes card featured in the Nov 2009 issue of Cards as well as on their blog. You may check it out here.



Have you seen the latest collection of stamp by Crate Paper? You must if you haven't because they are just so cute and so fun! I used the Little Sprout collection on this card (if I remembered correctly)
I'm putting all my favourite things on this card....owl, tree, polka dots in pink, October Afternoon paper, tear edges, Fiskars border punch, MM letter stickers and a flower button! Ohh...I just love it!

I will be back tomorrow...see ya! Happy crafting!

8 comments:

  1. Love your card! I made one for this challenge too!
    Will load it up tonight :)
    I've been very lazy to post on the blog :P But I did make a few cards :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable, Cindy! Perfect blend of cute & simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooo hooooo for the m challenge win...of course m loved your toaster card...super cute!!!

    I love this card...especially with that sweet owl...who can resist?

    Can't wait to see your project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so LOVE it too! Fantastic card! Congrats on your wins too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh very cute! I love how you arranged your collage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. another beautiful card. Looking forward to seeing what you have been working on tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cindy, this is such a cute card! I love all the detail and pattern! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete