Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Handmade From the Heart

Hello there! I hope you are not getting sick of my cards yet. I have another card to show you. I know it's two post in a day...I promise this will be the last for today :)

For the butterflies, I used the Spellbinder die (belongs to Sheila) as mask and filled the color with Tsukineko ink. Who says ink are only for stamping. It can be used for coloring too! How cool! For the background, I used the script texture embossing folder by Cuttlebug (belongs to Sheila too). I lurrrve this embossing folder.....it make the background pop.



Have a great day! See ya!

12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Love the colors and your work is just gorgeous!

    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh - I love this card! The butterfly button "bodies" are the cutest!!! I may have to "borrow" that idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just keep bringing on the cards, I LOVE IT! This is so beautiful in that shade of blue! Wow, love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! love all the great texture!!!!!!!!!! fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, those antlers are super cute! great idea, cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow, I love the texture on this! SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so pretty and no, not tired of your cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so soft & beautiful cindy! I have never embossed over stamping....going to be trying that one!! TFS!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete