Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

World Cardmaking Day

Have you heard? World Cardmaking day is just 3 days away! I never participate in WCD day before and hopefully this year I'll be a part of this celebration. How do you celebrate? As for me, I will drop by Smidapaper with my girlfriend in the morning, have lunch and the rest of the day will be spend on making cards :) Opps...got to cancel my facial appointment....lol. Oh yeah...please do check out Cath at Moxie Fab World. She's doing a world tour of card making.....unforunately, she did not include Malaysia. But that's alright as I can see all the fabulous creations that she'll be featuring from all over the world. How excited!

Anyway, here's another card I created on last weekend. Sheila gave me some new embossed cardstock to try. The cardstock has some beautiful raised pattern and I try not to cover it up so much. Ok, this is not good. I can't remember the brand that I use for the stamp. Was it from Fancy Pants???



See the glossy accents on the stamped trees? I love how it gives the image a translucent surface :) I made my own snow by tearing 2 pieces of white cardstock and top it off with stickles.How easy :)

4 comments:

  1. I think it's sweet and clean :)
    Pretty!

    Hmmm... how should I celebrate World Card Making day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. very elegant and classy card. Hugs Ewa

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness.... i love, love, love this one!!

    ReplyDelete