Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Good news and an award!

YEAY!!! My card was selected as the super six this week!! And guess what????? I was choosen to be next week's guest designer!!! Can you believe it???? I'm soooo excited and nervous at the same time. Oh boy! I'm still on cloud 9! Can someone please pull me down?? lol :) I would like to thank Michelle and the Card Patterns crew for making this happen for me. Also, thanks to all my wonderful blog friends for the comments you left for me. I really really appreciate that! A BIG HUG goes to all you wonderful people!!!

Another thing that make me happy is this. My sweet friend, Michelle send me this award!! Isn't she's sweet?? I got to know Michelle through Card Patterns (she host the blog) and that's how our online friendship started. Her cards are truly beautiful!! She's also kind enough to share her family photos with us on her blog! At least we get to know her family online :) Thanks sweetie!!!



Now! here are the rules for this award:
By accepting this award you recognize that the giver ‘LIKES YOUR STYLE’.
You agree to display this award proudly on your site, and include a post linking back to the giver.
And because there are so many bloggers out there whose style you like, you will share this award with them… however many that may be.

Therefore, I pass this award to these fab ladies:

Amy (Tsuruta Designs)

Ann (Creative Antics)

Savitri (Scrappin & stamping with Savitri)

Ann (Chloefoong)

Tiff (I heart art)

Sarah (Designs by Sarah martina)

Thanks for coming by! I will post another card soon. See ya!

6 comments:

  1. Awwww.... shucks! :-) You are too sweet! Thanks so much Cindy!

    http://sarahmartina.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, what a nice surprise! Thanks for passing the love on to me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey You!!! Thanks for thinking of ME...you absolutely rocked that CP sketch and I'm sooo excited to see your work over at CP as the Guest DT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your BIG WIN..
    You certainly deserve it gal!!
    Muak~Muak :)*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats girl.. that is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a HUGE compliment!!! Thank you! Congrats on your Guest DT spot!!!!!

    ReplyDelete