Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

Frame

Yahoooo!! It's Friday!! Happy Friday to y'all!! Have you watched District 9 yet?? I watched it y'day and I think it's one of the great alien movie I'd watched so far. I'm not going into details of the movie. Go watch it yourself :)


Early this week, I was commissioned by my colleague to decorate a frame for his son's b'day (aww...what a sweet father) and here's what I did. I did a lot of paper piecing here. The house, grass and roof were cut from Sassfrass then I add Platinum stickles on the edge of the roof and sticked them with dimensional foam for that 3D look. The tree was cut using paper from October Afternoon. See that green flower on the left? It's from Sassfrass too. I handstitched the clouds and the side of the photos. And tadaa....the finish product :) Ooops...I forgot to mention the frame is from Ikea.





Got to run! See you next time :)

11 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I love all the little details and dimension you added!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!!!! I love all the details and dimension too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO darling! I'm sure your colleague will LOVE IT! I know I would! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow is that ever the cutest ever

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love it. It's so pretty!! :)
    By the way, I've added you on MSN.... but I haven't seen you the past few nights :)
    I seldom log on to my MSN now but I just did this past week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Cindy. This is just GORGEOUS!!!! Love love love what you did here!! So so pretty and that boy is going to love it. What a sweet dad to ask you to do this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok, wow, this is suppper cute! I like everything about it Cindy@ Way to go, The little house is toooo cute! You never seem to fail with your creations! :D About district 9, my hubby wants to see that tonite, he's excited about it!

    Hugs
    Clouds :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, this is beautiful, Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh gosh!!! that is completely adorable! he is going to love it!!

    ReplyDelete