Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Laura's Sketch 25

I was asked to create a farewell card by my SIL. The recipient is a guy and she wanted the card to be as simple as possible. It is always a challenge for me to create masculine card. I was so used to flowers, ribbons and all the girly stuff and it took me a moment to think what else can I use to embellish my card? Well, only two thing came to mind. Star and button. You can't go wrong with that, can you?

Wow, I've missed Laura's sketch for months! Can you believe that? I'm just so glad that I could play along this week. And congratulations to all the ladies that make it to DT! Can't wait to see their work in weeks to come. Anyway, here's the card I created using Laura's sketch.

Stitching is fun and I'm so addicted to it. If I see any space on my card, I would just fill it with stitches. A lot of work, yes but a whole lot of fun!



8 comments:

  1. What a GREAT card! I love it:)
    Thanks for playing we missed you:)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and your stitching is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice card, olive seems to be so trendy this season! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card!! Congrats on making the fab 5!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Very masculine and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is SOOOO deserving!!!!! LOVE your card and congrats on FAB 5!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats!!! You are in the Fab 5. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete